Learning how to record your screen on a hp laptop can be very beneficial to users for a number of different reasons. And this is why so many individuals and businesses need to learn how to record your screen on virtually any platform today; This is because screen recording can be used to do one or more of the following:
- Track and Monitor an Employee’s Performance
- Used to Conduct Training for Employees
- Create How-to Guides for a Training Course
- Document Content for Use in the Future
- Helps with Explaining Problems in Troubleshooting Situations
- Shareable Information with Others to Improve the Efficiency of Collaboration
As you see, there are many different benefits to learning how to screen record today. Therefore, it is very important that people learn how to do a good job of researching this information. With that being said, here are some key examples that you may want to know, particularly when you are using more than one environment to take a snapshot of what you are working on for a business organization, school-related assignments, or other activities that people do every day.
How do I record my screen on HP?
If you are trying to learn how to record a screen on your HP laptop, there are a few things that you need to know before getting started. More importantly, you need to know that more than one method can be used. Here are several different simple methods that you can follow in a step-by-step order.
Windows 10 with Windows Game Bar
Method 1: Screen Record On HP Laptops With The Default Screen Recorder
To turn your laptop into a screen recorder, you will need to gain access to your Windows Game Bar. And once you have completed this process, follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Click on Windows Taskbar and G at the same time.
Step 2: Once you see a pop-up prompt that says, Do you want to open Game Bar? Answer this question, Yes, By checking the box; yes, this is a game.
Step 3: In the top bar, make sure to hover your mouse over the symbol Xbox. This camera symbol is positioned to the right of the Xbox icon. This icon is used for a number of different functionalities, including capturing still screenshots. Also, the white circle that you see can be used to record live videos.
Step 4: Click on the white circle. Once you have clicked on the white circle, it will turn red. The red color will signify that your recording is now active on your screen.
Step 5: After you have completed your recording, click on the circle again. The color will turn white when the screen capture recording stops.
Step 6: To find the recording you have just captured, go to C/Users/Videos/Captures. From this Url, you will have access to your, and you can make the changes that will suit your particular needs and preferences.
Method 2: Windows 10 with Windows Game Bar
You should also know that there is more than one way to record your screen on an HP laptop. Here is the 2nd method you may want to use if you choose to do so.
- Go to the application or game that you want to record.
- Click on the Windows logo button + Alt+R simultaneously; this command will start the process of recording your clip.
- If you want to turn your microphone on and off, you can use the following toggle commands. For instance, you should click on the Windows logo button +Alt+M.
- To create and capture the part of the game you want to record, use the app or play the game until you have completed your recording.
If you want to record all or a portion of a PowerPoint presentation, follow the steps provided for you below.
- Turn the screen recording on by opening the slide you want to record.
- Select screen recording by clicking on the Insert tab of the ribbon.
- Press Windows logo key+Shift+FOn the Control Dock to choose a specific select Area. Or, if you choose to do so, you may want to select the entire screen to complete your recording.
- Select the Record
- Your video will be added to that particular slide.
If you have a file of information that you want to record in Windows, you may want to use Bandicam as your screen recorder. Bandicam can be described as a lightweight software screen recorder in Windows. This software has been designed to record and capture your PC screen in high-quality video. Therefore, you can record anything you need, want, and prefer on your PC screen. Here are the steps that you should follow.
- From the software’s official site, you will need to Download Bandicam apps. Go to https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/ for the information that you need.
- From the User Account Control window, press ‘Game Recording Mode” and then click “Yes.”
- Start the recording by pressing the F12 (hotkey) or click on the ‘Record’ button
Another viable option that you can use to record your screens is Snagit. Snagit is normally described as a one-stop shop. This software can be used for a number of different purposes, including creating quick how-to content for training. When you use the features in this application, it makes it easy and simple to capture any process from your own computer screen Here are the steps you should follow.
Step 1: From Windows OS, press Shift+F9 or Click on the Record button to start the recording.
Step 2: Press Shift+F9 (from Windows) or Click on the pause button to pause the recording.
Step 3: Press Shift+F10 (from Windows) or Click on the stop button to stop the recording.
If you want your screen recordings to look super professional, you should use Camtasia; This is because Camtasia can double as a screen Recorder and a Video Editor, too. It is a simple application that can be used for both Windows and MAC OS.
Unlike apps like Snagit and Bandicam, Camtasia has a wide range of features that you can use as a screen recorder. To use this software efficiently, you can find a tutorial online to walk you through it (i.e., Camtasia Overview on YouTube by TechSmith). And here are some of the features that you can expect:
- Automatic audio leveling
- Editable keyboard shortcuts
- Support for themes with logos or other images.
- Mouse cursor smoothing
Each of these features and more are discussed in a series of videos on Camtasia and its latest releases and updates.